Body Contouring Onda Plus Coolwaves
With the help of the innovative device Onda Plus, you can get rid of fat deposits, cellulite and sagging skin in just a few procedures.
Onda Plus Coolwaves ® is the world’s first and only microwave body shaping system that helps to effectively and safely solve the main problems associated with the aesthetics of the body.
Visible results are achieved using the patented Coolwaves ® technology, the unique effect of which is due to the use of microwaves of a special frequency — 2.45 Hz. Such waves are able to successfully pass through the upper layers of the dermis without affecting the surrounding tissues. They penetrate deep into the subcutaneous fat cells, causing their irreversible disappearance.
The individual course of Onda Plus Coolwaves ® sessions is an equivalent alternative to surgical intervention: plastic surgery and liposuction.
In the La Vie Beaute beauty salon, the procedure is carried out using a certified device from the Italian brand Deka, an international leader in the market of laser technologies used in medicine.
Onda Plus is the latest intelligent model, with the option of analyzing the required temperature and depth for accurate penetration into fat cells.
The device of this version has an innovative advantage — the function of compressed air massage, which causes a very pleasant tactile sensation and enhances the effect of the procedure. Massage is carried out at the end of each session.
How it works?
Indications for use
- The concentration of body fat in certain areas — a high level of adipose tissue, localized in any part of the body. Most often, the accumulation of lipids occurs in the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, waist, shoulders and chin.
- Cellulite — changes in the structure of subcutaneous fat. In the early stages, a symptom is the appearance of an “orange peel” when the skin area tightens. In the later ones, the tuberosity becomes pronounced and noticeable in the normal state of the skin.
- Flabbiness of the skin is a decrease in elasticity, which occurs against the background of a decrease in the synthesis of collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin.
The effect of using Onda Plus Coolwaves ®
- Disappearance of local fat deposits
- Skin tightening and contouring, tissue strengthening
- Stimulation of metabolic processes, synthesis of new collagen
- Return of tone and elasticity — the skin looks firm and toned
- Improving microcirculation and reducing edema
Benefits of the Onda Plus Coolwaves® Treatment
- Clinically proven high performance
- Non-invasive and painless
- There are no undesirable consequences, side effects or recovery period
- Can be done at any time of the year
- Does not require special training
- Several problem areas can be treated in one session
- The results are noticeable after a short course - on average, 3-4 procedures
- Intelligent nozzles of the device provide penetration into fatty tissue of 80% of energy
- Built-in cooling system reliably protects the epidermis from overheating
- Heart disease
- Wearing heart implants/pacemakers
- Decompensated type I and II diabetes
- Severe vascular disease
- Having a transplanted organ
- Neoplasia — progressive or within the last 5 years
- Thrombophlebitis, phlebitis and vein thrombosis in the active stage
- Renal and liver failure/dysfunction
- Severe neurological diseases
- Infectious diseases (especially hepatitis B and C)
- Sensitivity to the device
- Deep brain stimulation implants
- Blood clotting disorders / hemorrhagic diathesis
- Pregnancy and lactation (up to 10 months after childbirth)
Before the session:
- 2 days before the procedure, it is not recommended to apply moisturizing and softening creams to the skin area to be treated.
- 2-3 days before the session and a day after it is necessary to drink between 2 and 3 liters of water daily.
- On the day of contouring, avoid fatty foods.
- Before the session, it is important to thoroughly wash off any cosmetics from the skin: lotions, oils, etc.
- Before the start of the session, remove jewelry that is adjacent to the area of hardware exposure.
After the session:
- It will be useful to do a lymphatic drainage massage.
- Exclude exposure to UV rays for 2 days from the moment of the procedure.
- For 2 weeks after the session, increased skin sensitivity may occur. In this case, you can apply a cool compress - this will ease the sensations.
- Do a light massage of the treated area twice a day for 5-10 minutes. Repeat daily until the next session. If you do not continue the course, then massage the affected area for 3 months from the date of the last procedure.
- If the slightest redness occurs on the skin, avoid contact with hot water until the reaction has completely disappeared.
- Eat a healthy diet and do moderate exercise.
- Sports and daily activities can be resumed immediately after the procedure.
- The next treatment of the site is recommended to be carried out no earlier than 15 days later.