SIA 8V (hereinafter We or La Vie Beaute) takes the security of your data very seriously and have therefore developed this policy which explains our data processing techniques, the way in which personal information is processed, as well as detailed information on what type of information we collect and why, what we do with it and what your rights are.
- 8V Limited Liability Company (SIA)
- Registration number: 40203368405
- Legal address: 66 A. Deglava Street, Riga, LV-1035.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We collect personal information about you, if you choose to give us this information, such as email addresses for communication or registration.
La Vie Beaute collects, compiles, and receives information in various forms when you submit an application or visit our website. Some of this information contains personal data.
- Your device and browser;
- Other similar technologies we use.
We may collect your personal data:
- During your registration at La Vie Beaute
- when you apply for visits to specialists or certain procedures
- performing tasks necessary for the provision of our services (for example, performing a procedure)
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
La Vie Beaute processes your personal data only in accordance with applicable law and only if there is a legal basis for the processing and it may differ depending on the purposes of the processing and the specificities of the data. We can use the following legal bases:
- Your consent:we will ask for your specific consent to process some of your personal data, and we will only process your personal data in this way if you consent to such processing.
- Legal obligation: Personal data is processed based on legal obligations imposed on us by applicable law, such as the obligation to make financial and tax returns or when we have to take part in legal proceedings.
- Legitimate interests: Personal data is processed in the legitimate interests of La Vie Beaute or in the legitimate interests of third parties, always ensuring that such processing does not infringe your rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your data for marketing purposes in the light of our legitimate interest in developing and improving our business.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
La Vie Beaute will process your personal data to provide the service, to improve it, to deal with any problems you may have with the service, and to ensure that you receive the best possible customer service experience.
La Vie Beaute collects and compiles your data for the following purposes:
- allow us to answer your questions and provide you with information
- compile anonymous statistics on the use of the site
- to send invoices and process payments for the purposes of the provided service
- provide services
- update services
- for the implementation of direct marketing
- provide customer support (we may also obtain additional information about you to search for and provide answers to your support questions)
- analyze the characteristics of customers to understand the needs of customers and the market for the development of new products and services, as well as for marketing communication purposes
- for your identification
- fulfill your requests (for example, signing you up for a procedure or informing you about your appointments for a procedure)
- fulfill our obligations set by law.
The personal data obtained are processed in accordance with the procedure described in the Regulation. La Vie Beaute employees and third parties will use the data only for the previously defined purposes and for the purpose of improving the quality of La Vie Beaute services.
La Vie Beaute will process such data for as long as any of the above legal bases for the processing of personal data exist, but in any case, for no longer than five years. After this basis expires, we will delete your data. Upon termination of this basis, we will delete your data immediately, but not later than within 30 days.
|Categories of personal data||Legal base||Retention|
|Name||Consent||As long as you want to receive a service from us- until you withdraw your consent or expressed objections to processing of such personal data.|
|Surname||Consent||As long as you want to receive a service from us- until you withdraw your consent or expressed objections to processing of such personal data.|
|Personal code||Consent||As long as you want to receive a service from us- until you withdraw your consent or expressed objections to processing of such personal data.|
|Health facts (allergies, diseases, and other information necessary to provide the service)||Consent|
|Your device and browser||Legitimate interests||Session. Are deleted when you close the browser.|
|Information from cookies||Consent||Session. Are deleted when you close the browser.|
|Google analytics||Consent||24 months|
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
To provide our services, we work with third parties with whom we may share personal information in support of those services. Your personal data may be transferred to third parties (processors) who provide us with the following services:
- Service Providers: If necessary, we may transfer your data to companies that provide services to us, such as third parties that provide:
- customer data analysis services;
- Direct marketing messaging services;
- System development and maintenance services;
- data center services;
- communication and content delivery networks;
- others who reasonably need it.
- In certain situations, we have a legal obligation to disclose your information to others if required to do so by law or when requested.
Third-party service providers receive only the minimum amount of personal information they need to provide the service we have requested. We ensure that we only use protection obligations that comply with the same data protection obligations that apply to privacy rules.
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data
- correct your data if possible and necessary
- amend your data if there are any changes
- delete data or require us to delete data, to the extent not prohibited by any of the
- regulatory acts
- transfer or restrict the use of your personal data
- the right to object to the processing of your data
- as well as the right to data portability
You can exercise your rights by reaching us using the contact information provided below. We will evaluate each request and its merits in accordance with applicable law and respond to you within 30 days. Before we provide you with information, we may need to verify your identity, so we may ask you to provide additional information.
Provision of personal data is a requirement necessary to receive the Service from La Vie Beaute.
DATA SECURITY and INTEGRITY
La Vie Beaute maintains appropriate security policies and procedures to protect personal information from unauthorized loss, unlawful use, alteration, or destruction. Despite La Vie Beaute’s best efforts, absolute security against all threats cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited and available only to those with a need to know. Those persons who have access to the data must comply with the terms of confidentiality regarding such information.
We also make reasonable efforts to retain personal data only for as long as 1) necessary to fulfill the individual’s request, 2) as necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal company or policy requirements, or 3) until the person requests to delete this information. The period for which the data will be stored will depend on the individual nature and circumstances of the information collection process. You have the right to request information about a specific retention period by writing to us at [email protected].
If, in cooperating with La Vie Beaute, we cannot help you in the matter of data processing, you can file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate using one of the following contacts - [email protected], 67223131, 17 Elijas street, Riga, LV-1050.